• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Face of Innocence

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
I didn't mean to rip all of the tissues out of the box
e51dda2d1f1924d442e5d12d3e39fbfe.jpg

I'm sorry. Got a treat?!
67316b90534e669073643a4de9990a4c.jpg

Innocent until proven guilty!! :lol::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was no proven about it. It was quicker getting a guilty plea out of her than out of my client in hmp altcourse this afternoon. Came home to tissue literally everywhere.

It's my own fault - i go away on friday for the month and i felt so guilty i left her out when i went to work thinking "how much damage can she do" HA!!

You know what? She said it was a bigs spiders in the box and she saved you from it ;)

I knew it. She's so good!! Missing her quite a bit today. It's so weird how much you can miss such a tiny animal! I don't think i was this bad last year.

She's staying with my mate again as she does every year so I know she'll be spoilt and not want to come home when I'm back but apparently she's attacked their cat [emoji85]

Rabbits may be small in size but they are huge in personality and by the space they take up in our hearts :love:

Hope she behaves with the cat the rest of her stay!

Rabbits may be small in size but they are huge in personality and by the space they take up in our hearts :love:

Hope she behaves with the cat the rest of her stay!

I doubt it. Her and Xabi have a weird relationship. They love each other mostly but every so often will have little spats! Xx

I bet it's when she's missing home, that she gets frustrated and takes it out on the cat. Even a super intelligent rabbit like Petra doesn't really understand why she's there and that she'll be going home soon.

I bet it's when she's missing home, that she gets frustrated and takes it out on the cat. Even a super intelligent rabbit like Petra doesn't really understand why she's there and that she'll be going home soon.

She's just a bit of a brat sometimes. I bet what happened is the cat got more attention than her and she didn't like it. She's like me but in bunny form [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

She's just a bit of a brat sometimes. I bet what happened is the cat got more attention than her and she didn't like it. She's like me but in bunny form [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you for the warning :lol:

Seriously though, I hope she manages not to blot her copy book too much, little scamp that she is :D

Thank you for the warning :lol:

Seriously though, I hope she manages not to blot her copy book too much, little scamp that she is :D

Hahahaha. She is a scamp. I blame the cat though she's just easily led. Once when she was staying, Xabi (the cat) found a rip in the sofa and showed her how to get into it. They were playing inside the sofa for ages. My mate went mental at them. Deffo Xabi's fault [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back