• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest Thing Ever!!

LindandRay

Young Bun
The things my rabbits do when I don't have my camera on me!

Josephine, my mini lop, keeps moving her corner litter tray around her indoor cage and I keep putting it back. However, I just went upstairs and she had actually moved it in front of her hay rack and was using it as a chair. She looked so funny, sat in her litter tray, perfectly positioned in front of the rack, eating away!! As soon as she saw me, she run over to be let out in the run!

So cute :) Our little guy gets hay in his litter tray as he likes to eat and poop at the same time! He also likes to move the litter tray round the pen :lol:

aww I know what you mean . they are always in their cutest poses when you don't have a camera. :? one of my buns had a red clover flower dangling over one ear one time and it was sooo cute.

So sweet. I try and carry my phone with me all the time now it everyone the rabbits see me coming they run towards me!!

Back