• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help

tamaraj18

New Kit
Hello, I got bought me two new rabbits today they are only 8 weeks old when is it ok for them go be outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the weather warms up at least. they also should be fixed and kept separately to prevent more rabbits, so perhaps after that.
Surely someone with a bit more knowledge of outdoor rabbits will come along and advise

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave: Where were the rabbits living beforehand and where have you got them now? Rabbits don't cope with any change in temperature, so unless they were living outside, you will need to keep them indoors until the weather warms up.

Hello, I got bought me two new rabbits today they are only 8 weeks old when is it ok for them go be outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome :wave:

If you bought them from a pet shop, they will need to stay indoors until the weather gets warmer.

Back