• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Petra thread!!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
So today i get a phone call from my dad (he's in Thailand for those who don't know) telling me that my uncle has died and i need to get a flight home asap.

I come home and aside from the tears, petra clearly knows I'm upset and won't leave me alone at all. She's so sweet bless her.

https://vimeo.com/158823886

So glad i have her here.
6821346bf8b0cbfa4dc72e175d33e648.jpg

Thank you. He was old and ill but everything happened so quickly today. I'm just so gutted i wasn't there to say goodbye and that he couldn't hang on for 3 more weeks.

Petra's so cute bless her ❤️❤️❤️

That's good. I hope you're able to sort the travel quickly - will be thinking of you and your family xxx

Hehe, I bet she does! Such a lovely girl :)

I am so very sorry about your Uncle :( I hope you are able to sort out flights asap.

I'm glad that Petra is being a comfort to you. She's a very special rabbit :love:

I am so very sorry about your Uncle :( I hope you are able to sort out flights asap.

I'm glad that Petra is being a comfort to you. She's a very special rabbit :love:

Thank you xx

Toby joined in on the loving before as well.
b97054a4276b24bc34a099c118557dcd.jpg

Going to miss these 2 for the next month!

Aww, hello Toby :) I bet you will miss them! Can whoever's looking after them send photo updates? Hope you've managed to get flights sorted xxx

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear this. Furry family is so important at times like this. It never ceases to amaze me how perceptive they are. Bless her little heart. :love:

Back