• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Backs to eachother

AmberNikSee

Alpha Buck
Hoss and Olive are living in a divided room and more often than not they are sitting in view of one another but with their backs turned. It's my understanding that means they are mad or have their feelings hurt. Is there something I can do to fix it?

I wouldnt worry about it. It doesnt sound like a cross rabbit situation but more like one where they are just 'ignoring' each other, which in bonding is a good thing!

Bunnies giving each other 'the butt?' :? I know they'll do that to us, but I'm inclined to agree with tulsi, hopefully they just put each other on ignore for now. :) Maybe we'll see some cuddling/grooming soon? (crosses fingers and hopes)

Thanks tulsi and MimzMum! The first time out together at home was disasterous so we're taking the bonding extra slow and I'm probably paying being a helicopter.

Having their backs to each other isn't the worst thing, they wouldn't do that if they really hated each other because they would be afraid the other would attack (even though there might be a cage in the way)

Back