• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert is Two Today :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
And we did not think he would even make it to his first Birthday. Thanks to my wonderful Vet he is still here and at the moment his condition is stable.

He is a really daft lad and very very affectionate toward me.

I have missed commenting of a few of his threads, but I'm not going to miss this one!
Happy Second Birthday, Lord H! And many happy returns of the day! :love:

(I was going to say Happy #2 but that might take on quite a different context! :shock: )

What a handsome boy he is, Jane. A real credit to your and C's care of him. Lovely lad! :D xxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Lord Herbert :love: I do love all rabbits, but it is so lovely to have a really affectionate one :love: he looks very well and very happy :thumb:

He's also a very vocal boy and he buzzes and hums as he hops after me. He pretends to be hard of hearing, but he seems to manage to hear the fridge door open regardless of how far away from the fridge he may be at the time !! I think he has a rather advanced case of 'selective hearing'.............. :?

:lol:

He's also a very vocal boy and he buzzes and hums as he hops after me. He pretends to be hard of hearing, but he seems to manage to hear the fridge door open regardless of how far away from the fridge he may be at the time !! I think he has a rather advanced case of 'selective hearing'.............. :?

:lol:

:lol: Boots is very hard of hearing too, but his sense of smell is incredible. He can smell banana 2 rooms away and is there at your feet before you've finished peeling it :lol:

Happy birthday handsome boy ! I love your little white tail, and you look really cute with pink bunny ( is she your girlfriend ? :lol:) have a lovely day xxxxxx:love:

:lol: Boots is very hard of hearing too, but his sense of smell is incredible. He can smell banana 2 rooms away and is there at your feet before you've finished peeling it :lol:

I think Mimzy has the same problem...he never stirs unless he smells veggies and then he's bounding around like a loon! Any other time, I have to gently blow on him to get his attention. :?

I am getting some cute mental pictures of Lord H buzzing at your feet, Jane. :love: xxxx

I think Mimzy has the same problem...he never stirs unless he smells veggies and then he's bounding around like a loon! Any other time, I have to gently blow on him to get his attention. :?

I am getting some cute mental pictures of Lord H buzzing at your feet, Jane. :love: xxxx

He's given me many a fright when he's been fast asleep and not heard me, I've had to gently blow on him to check he was ok :shock:

Lord Herbert does sound so cute buzzing around :love:

Back