• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weirdo

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Ripley has fallen in love with this shoe box.
10553586_10153917351205502_5252825481387672255_n.jpg

12801283_10153917474495502_5485182539344215929_n.jpg

OH is starting to worry about how much time she's actually spending in it :lol:

That is one chilled out Pussy Cat, took me a few seconds to work out what was going on in the firs photo.

My cats wear their boxes out they spend so much time in them, no matter what was held in them previously...even another cat! :lol:

Ripley is gorgeous! :love: How come we've not seen more pix of her till now? Hm?? :D xxxxx

My cats wear their boxes out they spend so much time in them, no matter what was held in them previously...even another cat! :lol:

Ripley is gorgeous! :love: How come we've not seen more pix of her till now? Hm?? :D xxxxx

She's my OHs cat not mine so she doesn't live with me, and also she doesn't like me :lol: She doesn't hate me but she just outright pretends I don't exist. She'll just look in the other direction to me if I try to interact with her in any way and doesn't react at all if I touch her. Only time she wants me is when I feed her and then she goes right back to ignoring me!

She's my OHs cat not mine so she doesn't live with me, and also she doesn't like me :lol: She doesn't hate me but she just outright pretends I don't exist. She'll just look in the other direction to me if I try to interact with her in any way and doesn't react at all if I touch her. Only time she wants me is when I feed her and then she goes right back to ignoring me!

Ah...well... :oops: That explains it then! :lol:
That is odd that she is trying so hard to ignore you, how long has your OH had her? Perhaps she sees you as "the other woman"! :shock:

When I met my OH he had a beautiful black long hair Persian cross named Dracula and when I went over to his place for the first time, I squealed and scooped this poor cat up and turned him over and my OH lost all the color in his face and told me I shouldn't do that, because Drac would filet me...but he was so taken aback he just kind of looked at my OH like, "Dad...help? Are you going to let her do this to me?" It was so funny. I proceeded to tickle him on his tummy just like I did with my three cats at the time (I always seem to keep them in groups of three) and he was stymied that Drac wasn't turning me into mince meat. :lol:

Riley sure is beautiful though, and I'll wager she's just messing with you knowing you'd like a closer relationship. ;) They can be so standoffish for no good reason. :roll:

Ah...well... :oops: That explains it then! :lol:
That is odd that she is trying so hard to ignore you, how long has your OH had her? Perhaps she sees you as "the other woman"! :shock:

When I met my OH he had a beautiful black long hair Persian cross named Dracula and when I went over to his place for the first time, I squealed and scooped this poor cat up and turned him over and my OH lost all the color in his face and told me I shouldn't do that, because Drac would filet me...but he was so taken aback he just kind of looked at my OH like, "Dad...help? Are you going to let her do this to me?" It was so funny. I proceeded to tickle him on his tummy just like I did with my three cats at the time (I always seem to keep them in groups of three) and he was stymied that Drac wasn't turning me into mince meat. :lol:

Riley sure is beautiful though, and I'll wager she's just messing with you knowing you'd like a closer relationship. ;) They can be so standoffish for no good reason. :roll:

Think he's had her just over three years. I was there first! :lol: His other cat loves me, just Ripley that's indifferent. Both of them pretend to be vicious sometimes but they're pathetic really. My cat Sheena tries to kill pretty much everyone though. Aren't cats fun? :lol:

Back