• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bandit not eating. U/D nothing obvious

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Bandit has never stopped eating in 4 years, until I noticed earlier when I decided to give them blackberry and apple leaf herbs. He never turns his nose up at anything. Georgia is eating everything but he is laid out on his stomach. Fortunate I decided to try out the herbs otherwise I would have not have fed them again until this evening and its dark then. The herbs were an extra treat.

James on his way home from work and my vets said they will fit us in when we arrive, even though they are fully booked. I hope its nothing serious.

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for the vibes. :love:

Well nothing obvious, tummy and gut movement and noises normal, teeth fine. Perhaps he did get spooked. He has had painkiller and a mild dose of gut stimulant just incase. Maybe I panicked too soon and he wasn't hungry. But always better to be safe and take him to the vets, than be sorry.

Glad that nothing obvious was found and I hope he soon starts to eat properly. I agree it's always best to make sure.

Glad there was nothing obvious. Hopefully he just wasn't hungry at the time and will be back to gobbling everything you give him soon.

Well nothing obvious, tummy and gut movement and noises normal, teeth fine. Perhaps he did get spooked. He has had painkiller and a mild dose of gut stimulant just incase. Maybe I panicked too soon and he wasn't hungry. But always better to be safe and take him to the vets, than be sorry.

Hopefully he'll be back to his normal self very soon xx

What a relief!

Glad you managed to see the vet and get reassurance :)

Back