• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patch & Nesquik update

veexox

New Kit
So Patch & Nesquik were spayed around 10 days ago now, they have been kept apart in two cages with a shared run attached. A few days ago my partner had the idea of swapping their cages every night so they got used to each others smell, previously Patch the submissive bun was happy if Nesquik jumped in her cage but if Patch did the same thing Nesquik would chase her out I was a little apprehensive thinking they would be distressed my partner today let them out and they started grooming each other straightaway no mounting, chasing or circling they seemed to have missed each other!! They are still separated but we have swapped their cages again today things are looking good fingers crossed we are still taking it very slowly & they are only allowed to be alone supervised.

Back