• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Toffes dental please

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
So off to the vets tomorrow, for yet another dental. It's been 3 months since his last one, which is a big improvement, he's only gone 7 - 9 weeks up to now :roll:
Unfortunately, his usual vet, who has done every dental so far, is away for a few weeks. We just can't wait for her to come back, so it will be someone else doing it. I do know them all though, and they are very good, but still I'm worrying myself silly, just can't help it.
Any spare vibes for my little lad to get through ok, would be really appreciated. Thank you !

lots of vibes for tomorrow 3 months is good, mabel has got to what will be 9weeks on Thursday from 6 weeks, I keep praying she continues doing well

Awww...all the best and brightest vibes for dear Toffee and her dental tomorrow. :) Quick recovery and happy bunny vibes also being sent. :love: xxxx

Thanks for all your good wishes, off to bed now. Toffee has had lots of fuss, and a few of his favourite Apple snacks, then did a little binky, bless him. I never knew buns would be such a worry, wouldn't swap them though ! :roll:

My boy's come through ok, just off to pick him up now. I've kept busy, and given their room a super steam clean. Thank you for all your vibes, on behalf of Toffee, it really helps "talking" to others who have been through it too xxxx

My boy's come through ok, just off to pick him up now. I've kept busy, and given their room a super steam clean. Thank you for all your vibes, on behalf of Toffee, it really helps "talking" to others who have been through it too xxxx

glad it went well :D:love:

Back