• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atlas the Giant bunny gets new home!

I reckon coz he is so huge, saves the old back from being strained .......Who knows?..

Just hope this new house is his forever home xx

Yes - his home sounds amazing - and air conditioned/heated bunny summer house and free run of the house and bunny-proof garden? I feel like a totally inadequate bun-mum compared to that...

I don't get the stroller either.

I mean I'm sure he will be loved and adored, there are a lot of people commenting about them taking him out for walks in a stroller though. I imagine it would stress my buns out. x

I don't get the stroller either.

I mean I'm sure he will be loved and adored, there are a lot of people commenting about them taking him out for walks in a stroller though. I imagine it would stress my buns out. x

There's no way on earth my two would sit still in a stroller. They would be out in a heartbeat.

I can understand them using a specially designed pet stroller rather than carry him to the vets given his size, but not to take him out for walks in it! He must get really stressed doing that.

I agree with what everyone has said about the stroller, I can't imagine any animal enjoying that, especially a rabbit :(

I hope everyone who rushed to offer him a home will take other rescue bunnies instead.

Back