• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A short survey for FHB: Gender and breed of pet rabbit population

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
It would be great if you would take the time to fill it in as it will help with her research.

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/B9X2JNZ

[copied from Facebook] "The results of the survey of owners experiences of dentistry for their rabbit are interesting. For those of you that haven't completed the survey, it is still open and will remain so until June. The link is in the 'sign up' button above. The results so far show a definite gender bias for rabbits needing dentistry. Breed may or may not play a part and I would really like to compare the results with the gender and breed distribution in the pet rabbit population as a whole. I am also working on a paper about ear disease and would like to know the percentage of pet rabbits that have lop ears so please will you help me by filling in another (very short) survey." FHB

Last edited:
Back