• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got a castle.... *Lots of pictures*

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So the girls wanted to brag...

They spent the morning cuddled up under the piano.. its their favourite place in the whole world.

Then after work then got a new present from their Daddy. A cardboard castle!! They've never experienced one before & in all honesty they're a little big for the holes but they're not letting that stop them.

Daphne is being her usual selfish, bossy self and bulling Phoebe away from it.

But as always.... The box is best!

Daphne seems to like it.
She has a habit of eating cardboard though so its shut in the spare room and they only get to play with it when we can supervise.

I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these- are they quite sturdy? The Wrecking Boo can destroy boxes and create new doors in her boxes so quickly!

Ah Doughnut loved her castle but I soon discovered she went up but was scared to come down so it ended up being a bungalow, I had to cut it down lol.

It lasted me 3 years though. Your two seem to love it too

Aww such beautiful bunnies and gorgeous colours! I so want a castle for my Snow Cloud! They look like they're having a great time :D

I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these- are they quite sturdy? The Wrecking Boo can destroy boxes and create new doors in her boxes so quickly!

It seems sturdy. Its taken the weight of both of them in the middle. They're yet to find the top bit.

Ah Doughnut loved her castle but I soon discovered she went up but was scared to come down so it ended up being a bungalow, I had to cut it down lol.

It lasted me 3 years though. Your two seem to love it too

Daphne is giving it a real good chew. Thankfully she's not eating it this time.

Aww such beautiful bunnies and gorgeous colours! I so want a castle for my Snow Cloud! They look like they're having a great time :D

You should get it. I think your little Snow Cloud would have brilliant fun in it (and actually be able to fit through the gaps without having to squash to the floor and stretch the legs out back)

Back