• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Help Shut Down Chinese 'Hoop Game'- Petition

I'm scared to open the link... what is it? I wouldn't be able to cope with pictures at the moment.

''Recent pictures have emerged of a "game" being played in the Chinese city of Guanghan, Sichuan Province. Baby rabbits, turtles, ducklings, and other birds are forced into tiny cages that do not allow them to move. They are also kept out in the beaming sun, and people described them as "listless in the sun, completely drained of any energy". The animals are in horrible condition and frightened by the loud noises of plastic hoops hitting the ground near them. These helpless animals are being used for human entertainment and exploitation. Urge the local government to shut down this cruel "game" in Yan Han Park. Multiple local Chinese news broadcasters have reported the incident, but there has been no change.''

I''d like to punch these horrible people in the face right now :evil: This is so obviously cruel, they definitely aren't just ignorant and don't realize they're causing needless suffering. They're just using the animals as pieces in a game. Like they're literally disposable game pieces. How would they like to experience what it's like to die of heat stroke which no doubt a lot of the animals do. Especially the ducklings, they can't maintain their body temperature so they'd die really fast.

I have 2 baby ducklings in my lap right now. They're the epitome of innocence. Everything in a normal human being would tell you to protect them, they're innocent little beings, it should upset you to see them in distress. So how could someone stuff them in a tiny cage in the hot sun in a high stress situation? :( The pictures of the poor bunnies, they look like they've given up :( There's some quote about how apathy is the most dangerous thing in the world, and this is a good example of why.

Really hope the petition ends this. I'm so angry. Just unbelievable.

I''d like to punch these horrible people in the face right now :evil: This is so obviously cruel, they definitely aren't just ignorant and don't realize they're causing needless suffering. They're just using the animals as pieces in a game. Like they're literally disposable game pieces. How would they like to experience what it's like to die of heat stroke which no doubt a lot of the animals do. Especially the ducklings, they can't maintain their body temperature so they'd die really fast.

I have 2 baby ducklings in my lap right now. They're the epitome of innocence. Everything in a normal human being would tell you to protect them, they're innocent little beings, it should upset you to see them in distress. So how could someone stuff them in a tiny cage in the hot sun in a high stress situation? :( The pictures of the poor bunnies, they look like they've given up :( There's some quote about how apathy is the most dangerous thing in the world, and this is a good example of why.

Really hope the petition ends this. I'm so angry. Just unbelievable.
The trouble is so many people just don't care about what suffering they cause as they have no morals. They always say that people that torture and murder humans start of with animals and I really do believe this, because if someone can hurt an innocent animal then they can do the same to a human. Sorry to be so morbid but things like this really do **** me off [emoji35]

P.S I think we may need to see your ducklings if you have any pictures of them [emoji6]

All done, Just cannot see why anyone would think that this sort of thing is acceptable, just goes to show how disrespectful some people are of other creatures.

I had this petition on my Facebook page it's just terrible poor baby bunnies and birds and other little animals stuffed in small cages sitting in the heat, on a photo I saw
one of the birds looked as if it was dying, not that they would care. :cry:

it's very common to have this attitude in China, my mil who says things about my rabbits is chinese , I've been to China before and sadly animals are treated with little respect they are viewed as food or entertainment the locals were throwing empty plastic bottles and crisps at a sad grizzly bear who's coat looked horrendous I complained but nothing happened attitudes are changing many chinese people especially the young are growing to love animals but it will take a long time. in a country of 1 billion where many of the older ones starved in the cultural revolution

Back