• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Luna :)

amiiegee

Young Bun
Hello!
Sorry I haven't posted or gave an update in quite sometime i have only just gotten access to the Internet.

As I few of you might remember my Netherland Dwarf, Luna, broke her leg, just thought I would let you all know it's healed well and she hops about now like it never happened :)

Also, I was worried about losing my bond with her in January as I split from my partner and Luna had to stay elsewhere whilst I found somewhere else to live, this worries me as I hadn't had her long and I was worried that whatever bond we had would be ruined!

I got the visit her a few times where she was and she was quite passive of me but I've just moved into a new flat and I have her back here with me! And she's been amazing!!! She loves sitting in my knees and sleeping all day and running around :) the best bond I've ever had with her <3
7319d20beafd7baa30437923e3fe5963.jpg

The photo is her right now :D <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww I'm so glad she has fully healed and you've gotten that precious bond with her. She's a gorgeous bunny! I hope everything continues to go well for you both x

Thank you :)
She just needs her claws cut now! They were supposed to be done but the vet held off till her leg was fully healed to avoid further injury so they're huge now!

Thank you :)
She just needs her claws cut now! They were supposed to be done but the vet held off till her leg was fully healed to avoid further injury so they're huge now!

Aww she looks so cute. Good luck with cutting her claws.

Glad to see that you two are bonding well in your new flat.

She is beautiful! Is she your first nethie? I just got one and I would love to hear about her temperament etc

She is beautiful! Is she your first nethie? I just got one and I would love to hear about her temperament etc

Hello. Yeah she's my first nethie :). I had a lionhead when I was younger also :)

Her temperament is generally fine!
It did take me a long time to build trust and for her to allow me in her personal space but I just started letting her out and her choosing when to approach me.

Even now she's really timid but can also be quite aggressive around people she doesn't know but with me she's great!
She has her moments when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed but I think I know now when to leave her to herself :)

She just knows what she likes and doesn't like and I learn from that which hasn't given be a wonderful experience!! Earning her friendship is the most rewarding thing ever [emoji18]

Back