• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell

Awww she's so gorgeous :love: looks very happy too, she reminds me of my first hamster I had when I must have been about 8 or 9(family hamster lol) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is very lovely :love:

Is she OK now? I think you were saying a little while ago that she was unwell (or I may just have imagined it :oops:).

She is very lovely :love:

Is she OK now? I think you were saying a little while ago that she was unwell (or I may just have imagined it :oops:).

She had a nasty infection in her bladder. Thankfully that has now resolved. She also has arthritis. She's very frail now, but at the moment she is coping again :)

I think that Little Nell thinks that she's a bunny really, judging by those beautiful pictures.

:) you always take such good photos. She is adorable.
I think I would lose a hamster.

Little Nell and the Teacup Adventures...awww...sounds like an awesome set of children's stories! :love:

I have to admit, I'm a little 'jelly' over Nell getting snuggly with that Jellycat bunny. ;) What a sweet little cutie she is!

Back