• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help naming new rabbit!

Theo

Warren Scout
Hi all, meet Theo's new girlfriend, No Name. She is a pretty girl and we are struggling to choose a name that suits her! All suggestions welcome :)

She is gorgeous :love: I'm not very good at coming up with good names, I think she looks like a Harriet or Nutmeg :love:

Little Miss No Name is very lovely :) Has she met Theo yet?

They had a 'date' at the rescue but Theo had been on a half hour road trip so he didn't move a muscle! They have been in pens next to each other and most of the time he is happy to lie near her but then sometimes he pulls her fur through the bar and growls.

They had a 'date' at the rescue but Theo had been on a half hour road trip so he didn't move a muscle! They have been in pens next to each other and most of the time he is happy to lie near her but then sometimes he pulls her fur through the bar and growls.

She's lovely

If I were you I'd add some mesh to the pen panels so they can sniff each other but not actually stick their noses through the gaps in the panel. I have known of a few Rabbits who ended up with a nasty bite on the nose/mouth by doing that.

As far as names go, what about these :

Martha
Erin
Maggie-May
Freya

She is gorgeous :love: I'm not very good at coming up with good names, I think she looks like a Harriet or Nutmeg :love:

I'm going to add a vote on Zoobec's suggested name - Harriet.

I hope they go well with their bonding. She is a beautiful girl.

I was going to say Catkin too Honeybunny. She really is a beauty. I love her colouring. Hope they get on really well together.

Some pretty names for a pretty girl....Anise, Arietta, Blossom, Bonnie, Brianna, Bronwyn, Clover, Delphine, Elsie, Florence, Grace, Hattie, Heather, Isla, Lacey, Lavender, Lyra, May, Mignonette, Olwen, Paige, Pansy, Posy, Raine, Rhiannon, Robin, Rosa, Rosemary.

She's lovely, hope she settles in well :)

My friend who I am staying with currently says Trudi.
I like clutterydrawer's Hattie.

Back