• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a new toy for Kevin

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I bought him a huge climbing branch for his cage. I had no idea is was quite so big but he loves it :D
8b987cf5808476d2c3b2265843a30f21.md.jpg

8450eb64e28356ee6458dfc471644a1d.md.jpg

8fb89fd8cce2bce6cc212ae65fd2bbd7.md.jpg

9031964b799f103f929cebbbf43525d6.md.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, he's cute. I've never had a guinea pig but I've wanted one for ages. We were going to get one but then my fiancee fell in love with a rabbit so we brought the bunny home instead of a guinea pig! :lol: I do love the bunny so much but hopefully one day we will get a guinea pig too. I love Kevins colour! He looks like he's having so much fun on that branch :love:

Aww, he's cute. I've never had a guinea pig but I've wanted one for ages. We were going to get one but then my fiancee fell in love with a rabbit so we brought the bunny home instead of a guinea pig! :lol: I do love the bunny so much but hopefully one day we will get a guinea pig too. I love Kevins colour! He looks like he's having so much fun on that branch :love:
He is a hamster :lol:

Bless him, he looks like he's having fun. What type of wood is that ? it looks interesting

He is a hamster :lol:

*chokes

:lol: I'm sorry, but that made me howl :lol:

Kevin is gorgeous! And he looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his new branch!

Back