• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well as recommended on the forum

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I bought the rosewood moulting grooming brush, it arrived today, just done mabels sides and back end, its amazing :D:thumb:

I bought the rosewood moulting grooming brush, it arrived today, just done mabels sides and back end, its amazing :D:thumb:

Hi. I've just been on e-bay and put in rosewood moulting brush and lots of different ones come up..... which one is it? I've bought different brushes in the past and none seem terribly effective so I'm keen to get the correct one this time!

Snap, I did my bunny with it this morning too :D

Glad you find it useful :thumb:

thanks for mentioning it :D mabels grooming should be a whole lot easier now, even thought she enjoys it, because her hair is thick and fluffy I'm having to groom everyday, this has took most of it out already

Look MightyMax, more praise for you :lol:
Seriously, thank you - think we all agree it's great!

certainly is did abit more of her today, my nephew stayed overnight he was like oh mabel now you look beautiful bless him, I even went gently over her back feet where she gets knot build up's it didn't pull at her and took them out with such ease :D

Look MightyMax, more praise for you :lol:
Seriously, thank you - think we all agree it's great!

I mustn't let it go to my head :lol::lol:

I'm glad you've got something you find useful. So difficult to know unless you try it.
And it doesn't cost the earth either

You've saved me from posting a thread :lol: I actually came on here tonight to ask about a brush/comb.
I've been using a flea comb but I'm not finding it as effective as it could be for Honey. We think she's a double-manned lionhead cross (might even have angora in her?) but whatever she is she's incredibly fluffy :lol:
The flea comb does get some loose fur out but not as much as it could. So I'll try one of these on her :thumb:

You've saved me from posting a thread :lol: I actually came on here tonight to ask about a brush/comb.
I've been using a flea comb but I'm not finding it as effective as it could be for Honey. We think she's a double-manned lionhead cross (might even have angora in her?) but whatever she is she's incredibly fluffy :lol:
The flea comb does get some loose fur out but not as much as it could. So I'll try one of these on her :thumb:

yes do, I gave mabel I break yesterday and did abit more today around her tummy bottom end, she is feeling much better in her coat now

Back