• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albie & Nahla bonding thread | More photos!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I've been a member of RU since October 2010, and in all that time, I've never been able to bond Nahla. Some of you might even remember my disastrous attempts from years past :lol:

However, I had this week off work, and yesterday morning I just had the feeling that my little Nethie Albie, also a single bunny, might be a good match for her. Touch wood, it's going brilliantly. I don't think they'll be a really snuggly, loved-up couple (at least not at first), but they seem to really appreciate each other's company and I'm SO proud of Nahla :love:

(Sorry for the rubbish, dark photo... they were half-snuggling like that this morning and I had to get a photo :lol:)

Last edited:
They certainly seem very happy there so hopefully it will continue and they will become a bonded pair. Good luck.

So glad to see them getting on so well.

Just found a piece of hay in my cheese sandwhich!

awww, bless little Nahla, you gotta appreciate a girl needs to have her standards. I'm glad your instinct was right

Back