• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Joey JoJo

Fellie

Warren Veteran
My little Joey isn't eating this morning and is obviously uncomfortable :cry:

He's lively though and is currently having a run around - he's also had some metacam so hopefully this will with a run will get things started again. He gobbled down his bedtime fenugreek last night at around midnight so hopefully he hasn't been in pain for too long.

Will be phoning vets at 8.30 and taking him in later if he doesn't improve.

Poor lad - hate seeing them in pain!!!

Many get well vibes for your Joey ...I hope he is comfy & eating soon. Come on lad, Lancashire Joey bun is rooting for you too

Little tinker has improved :D - the metacam obviously kicked in and he has had hay, plantain, some pellets and a bit of an Oaticake (Rainbow Rabbits Retirement special bunny cookies).

Can't tell you how relieved I am - he was very bright and lively this morning but something was 'off' about him, so was worried but it felt better to be able to give him something for pain (I hate having an animal in pain and not be able to do something about it).

I will obviously keep an eye on him - he's not quite there yet - but at least he's eating . :D

Little tinker has improved :D - the metacam obviously kicked in and he has had hay, plantain, some pellets and a bit of an Oaticake (Rainbow Rabbits Retirement special bunny cookies).

Can't tell you how relieved I am - he was very bright and lively this morning but something was 'off' about him, so was worried but it felt better to be able to give him something for pain (I hate having an animal in pain and not be able to do something about it).

I will obviously keep an eye on him - he's not quite there yet - but at least he's eating . :D

Great news, so pleased he is doing better

Hi Fellie :wave:

Great news he's feeling better. I really hope it maintains x

Glad he has perked up now. Are his poos and wees OK ?

Yes - forgot to say he did poo when he was out - its amazing what big poos a tiny little pipsqueak can do :lol:

I haven't noticed anything unusual in his wees - but I haven't look to be honest - will go and do so now.

Back