• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impressed with article in Asda mag!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I was just flicking through the free magazine from Asda, and came across this really good article on keeping rabbits indoors free range, instead of outside in a hutch! Obviously not good just before Easter, making people think about buying a rabbit, but for anyone who was planning on doing so anyway, it might make them consider alternatives to hutches :) thumbs up from me! :

I think that's actually pretty good! Sadly people are still going to buy rabbits for easter, it's not going to go away overnight :( And yes, it might put the idea into the heads of some people but I think it's fantastic they're promoting indoor rabbits and making people think about something that they otherwise wouldn't have even considered - keeping them indoors, getting them neutered, litter training etc. Who knows, it just might save a couple of rabbits from a miserable life forgotten about outside in a tiny hutch. Anything that promotes giving rabbits more attention is good as far as I'm concerned :D

Back