• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Joey Binkies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Spring is definitely in the air as Joey did some binkies for me this morning (see video below). As a rule my bunnies don't binky much :(

As always, please excuse the poo

th_MVI_2398_zpsine2kb8n.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

Spring is definitely in the air as Joey did some binkies for me this morning (see video below). As a rule my bunnies don't binky much :(

As always, please excuse the poo

th_MVI_2398_zpsine2kb8n.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

He likes that towel, doesn't he :D

Perhaps you should carpet your whole house in towel so that your buns do more luscious binkies :lol:

When I saw the thread title, I thought you had got another (smaller) rabbit who looked like Joey, who was binkying about your place :lol:

He likes that towel, doesn't he :D

Perhaps you should carpet your whole house in towel
so that your buns do more luscious binkies :lol:

When I saw the thread title, I thought you had got another (smaller) rabbit who looked like Joey, who was binkying about your place :lol:

:lol: the whole house would be in bits, the season of ripping up soft furnishings has commenced :lol:

Great video, love his face, so gorgeous. And yeah I hear you re the season of ripping up soft furnishing, it's definitely in the air lol

thanks Fred. He does have a lovely little face. i take it Fluffy & Bunbuns have been up to some bad bunny behaviour then:lol:

thanks Fred. He does have a lovely little face. i take it Fluffy & Bunbuns have been up to some bad bunny behaviour then:lol:

yeah I could look at his cheeky face forever
and yep.... They decided the sofa was looking too nice, so Bunbuns made a nice hole in the side, and fluffy decided one of the cushions needed a little alteration too. and don't get me started on the throw I have over the sofa lol but then it's their room and their sofa so I guess they should be able to make it look right to their taste ;)

yeah I could look at his cheeky face forever
and yep.... They decided the sofa was looking too nice, so Bunbuns made a nice hole in the side, and fluffy decided one of the cushions needed a little alteration too. and don't get me started on the throw I have over the sofa lol but then it's their room and their sofa so I guess they should be able to make it look right to their taste ;)

mine are the same . The fabric sofa (which is hideous anyway) has been attacked by all three in a futile bid to get behind it. Even Mouse is in on it. You have to say a stern JOEY to get him to stop for a second but inevitably have to chase him off, Mouse you only have to say her name & she stops, Boo being deaf has to be physically removed. Makes me wonder if she is deaf actually or whether its just convenient for her to have us believe this ...mmm. Before this "spring" not a tooth has touched the sofa or any of their fleeces ...now they are all in pieces.

lol yeah sometimes I wonder with lady boo if she is just being stubborn. but wouldn't surprise me if she could hear perfectly well, but decides not to when she's doing stuff she shouldn't. but the whole pulling them away is the only thing that works for my two, calling them in a stern voice or any voice is doing nothing and even pulling them away only lasts a minute or so, as soon as I am out the room they are right back on it. well even if I am still in the room really. and funny enough, Bunbuns had this sofa in her room all the time, never even as far as a nibble, now she's at it all the time, as for fleeces... fluffy loves them, well he loves sleeping on them, then he destroys them, so he gets a new one, I think when it gets too old it's his way of making sure he gets a new one :lol:

Back