• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a couple of Milo and Finn photos!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I just realized I hadn't posted any photos of Milo and Finn here in forever, I seem to put them all on my Facebook or on UK Rabbit Group!

They are both great *touch wood* Milo hasn't shown any more signs of illness although I'm always on guard for EC signs and eating and things! I dare not give them anything particularly different in their diets now as Milo seems so sensitive to changes in diet!

I do love them :love:

Thank you both :D they certainly keep me busy, poor boys might get a shock when their little brother comes along ;) x

aww they look like a lovely pair of rabbits x

They are peace itself! I'm glad they have such a settled relationship, I do wish they liked me more though haha, I'm literally the definition of a bunny slave, they usually won't even look at me unless I've got food!

They are peace itself! I'm glad they have such a settled relationship, I do wish they liked me more though haha, I'm literally the definition of a bunny slave, they usually won't even look at me unless I've got food!

They are lovely.

I do sympathise. Mine are the same, although being greedy Rexes they are always hopeful, so they look at me in hope and sometimes binky expectantly - but soon turn away if I have nothing :lol:

They are lovely.

I do sympathise. Mine are the same, although being greedy Rexes they are always hopeful, so they look at me in hope and sometimes binky expectantly - but soon turn away if I have nothing :lol:

Milo has gotten into the habit of running at me when he see's me, but its usually only to check I haven't got anything and then he's off again, he will also let me give him a nose rub and you can see he does enjoy it, but only when he's in the mood!

Finn is completely antisocial, if I try to touch him he runs away and flicks his feet at me! He also grabs and throws the dustpan and brush when I'm trying to sweep up in the morning and evenings :roll: x

Back