• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd Birthday Endeavour :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Do you think I am being too hopeful that now that the 'terrible twos' are over Endeavour will suddenly morph into a very, very well behaved Bunny ........... :?

:lol:

Happy Birthday Endeavour :love: I don't think he's going to change his mischevious ways :lol:

No chance! I hope Endeavor remains the same in his personality for many years to come! :p

Happy Birthday Cheeky Fella! xx

Happy Birthday beautiful boy :love:

Nope, no chance I'm afraid. Whilst you might be hoping for good behaviour, you have the whole weight of RU egging him on to be er slightly norty :lol:

Hoppy birthday gorgeous boy, don't you ever change, we love you just the way you are :lol::lol::love:

Happy Birthday you gorgeous little trouble maker![emoji38]
Willow and Biscuit are 1 year old today too, they said that they hope Endeavour gets something special today! ;)

No chance... We love hearing about his exploits too much for him to reform :D

Happy birthday Endeavour!

Bunnies=naughty=bunnies=naughty= ....Yeah, you get the idea! :D
A very happy birthday to one of my favorite mischief-makers on RU! And many happy returns of the day! :love: xxxxxxx

Back