• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamish & Angus (or Bill & Ben)

Oook!

New Kit
So, I was told in Pets at Home (Adoption for pets) that the boys were called Angus & Hamish but according to Petlog they are Bill & Ben. I hope there are no other surprises when they go to the vets on Thursday for vaccinations and health check.

They are still a bit nervous, apparently they aren't used to much human contact. They will let me sit in their area in the shed, sniff my hands and take food from me. But if I start to put both my hands near them instead of just one they react with a turning of the ears and thumping of the back feet. I've got plenty of time and patience.

datetaken

datetaken

datetaken

They are adorable :love: I'm sure given time they will become more settled and used to you :thumb:

What a gorgeous pair. I'm sure when they realise what a lovely home they've found they will grow more confident :)

Back