• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny In A Box

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Flashback to the time I spent a small fortune in toys and she only wanted the cardboard box [emoji19]
16c669eded90edf3e0383479e70c9aa7.jpg

Aww what a sweetheart :love: enjoy playing in your box, your human can order some more toys for you and get another box soon [emoji38]

Aww how adorable! I have a cat who will literally go in any box he see's :lol: but my rabbit would usually just chew the box. I love how calm she looks. Beautiful bunny by the way.

She chewed it straight afterwards ha. She loooovvvveeeesssss chewing anything. I bought a new phone case last week and within 5 minutes it was chewed lol

She chewed it straight afterwards ha. She loooovvvveeeesssss chewing anything. I bought a new phone case last week and within 5 minutes it was chewed lol
Not chewed, improved ;) and it's to remind you of her everytime you use your phone :love: she's very thoughtful [emoji38]

Haha don't encourage her!! She's in a begging mood tonight. Trying to beg for treats. I'm sure she thinks I don't feed her!!

Nope, she's overheard talk of her human going away soon and so she's wanting to develop some fat stores just in case the substitute human doesn't provide according to her needs :lol:

Nope, she's overheard talk of her human going away soon and so she's wanting to develop some fat stores just in case the substitute human doesn't provide according to her needs :lol:

Haha she knows she's going to my friends like she does every year and gets spoilt rotten then sulks when I'm home.

She has a new thing now when I'm not paying her attention and climbs to where she's not allowed and sits there looking at me until I come and pick her up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ha ha and rabbits are not intelligent you know ;) Quite honestly I'm amazed she managed to get up there without knocking anything down!

She's a pro!! There was a shoe ornament on there but she no picked it up in her mouth by the ribbon and launched it onto the floor. That was her game for a while before i moved it ha.

Back