• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits and mascara

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
no it's not a thread about animal testing, it's about how does edward bun know that i'm putting my mascara on in the morning?

he lies in wait, just out of view, and as i lift the brush to my eyelashes he strikes, sticking his head up the leg of my pyjamas scaring the :censored: out of me and almost causing a corneal abrasion!!, bella bun dosn't do that! maybe 'cos she's a girl and knows the importance of mascara!

:lol: my old rabbit nethie rosie, every time I used body spray she was begging for what we then called her spray, it was the pet ones for cages and pets,in lemon, coconut and lavender, I remember at my nans I said to granddad watch she will come running he said no she won't if you squirt her, I said rosie your perfume she came running and had a spray of lemon he was like :shock::lol:

Back