• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Never Gets any Easier - Neutering/U/d He's Fine!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
My first bunny, Ben, was castrated in February 1999 and since then I've had lots neutered, maybe around 50, but today Warren is in for the snip and I still worry . Today it might go all wrong you think. His sister is looking worried too, I expect she thinks he's gone for good although I have assured her he is coming back. You live in dread of that 'phone call so hurry up 2.30 when I can ring in.

Last edited:
I worry about bunnies more & more as the years go by. I hope he has a successful snip & that 2:30pm comes round quickly

Very pleased he's okay - it is so worrying no matter how many times you go through it XXX

He's home, looking a bit bewildered, not eating yet. I am so glad it isn't freezing cold as he lives outside in a shed, the sun is shining through the windows so he should be ok.

Warren started to eat some Spring Greens yesterday just before it went dark, so I was pleased to see this and he is eating fine this morning and all looks well underneath. He is more than likely my last castrate sadly although I have a couple of girls I would like done soon.

Back