• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to keep my carpets clear of hay :)

Caramarley

New Kit
Just bought Timothy a kitty litter tray in a bid to keep my carpet clean... So far so good!

Plus he seems to really enjoy digging in it [emoji23] (I've put some food inside for him to find)

47bb4d647fea01f9c4a8ca3ebe4c73cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use these to grow the girls dandelions.

We have the bigger versions in the front room to help keep it free of wee's. I love the 'lip' it has... seems to keep all the mess in.

Looks like the food is good there... such a happy looking face x

Not saying a word. Not a word.

Haha - I know it's an entirely pointless endeavour [emoji23]

I'm full of optimism! Even marginally cleaner is fine!

This is the upgrade from the wicker basket he had - his favourite game was kicking it over and throwing it all over my living room (especially if I'd just hoovered)

The lip has done its job as of 8am this morning - almost [emoji23]

It's a battle we are destined never to win! My Henry vac gets used every other day!

Only problem with that is you waste a lots of get because he will wee and poo all over that. I've got this and it's been a life saver!
34261b81ac914613f52979f9c9c0343c.jpg

Only problem with that is you waste a lots of get because he will wee and poo all over that. I've got this and it's been a life saver!

I've been looking at these! So you'd recommend them then? It's from manor pet housing right? At the minute I use the large boxes they have fruit/veg in at the supermarket with hay in one side and litter tray in the other end but he also loves to wee all over it so I go through box most days and have to throw a lot of soiled hay away which I hate. Definitely need something like this as a good investment i think!

have you ever seen the blue waterproof mats for dogs in pound shop, I used to use them under litter tray so any that came out landed on there and not carpet

That's brilliant!

I will definitively have to get one of those [emoji16]

I'm going into £land tomorrow anyway so will get one of those mats too [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's brilliant!

I will definitively have to get one of those [emoji16]

I'm going into £land tomorrow anyway so will get one of those mats too [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there worth it and washable to, I always used them when training at beginning

I've been looking at these! So you'd recommend them then? It's from manor pet housing right? At the minute I use the large boxes they have fruit/veg in at the supermarket with hay in one side and litter tray in the other end but he also loves to wee all over it so I go through box most days and have to throw a lot of soiled hay away which I hate. Definitely need something like this as a good investment i think!

Yes it from manor pet housing, best investment ever! My poppy has problems with her teeth and it do encourages them to eat more hay! I got all their furniture from MPH, we didn't have a holiday last year to pay for it but it was well worth it!
47d424102316ad11cbdc07533617a6b8.jpg
227a53d0b0269c8f9f14454077b5bb6b.jpg
5e86ecbf99834c75ac83075474a12d1a.jpg

Excuse the wallpaper, bunnys thought they would help strip the walls!

Back