• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 are now 4!!!!!

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
So May and Peanut went off to Fat Fluffs on Thursday to be bonded with Enzo to create a Happier union between my girls! So I should have come home with a trio but instead i have a quad!!:lol: Whilst there I met Lynx and fell in love!:love: So we got home at lunch time, i have settled them into their new set up, small space with lots of hay and water and have been sitting with them for the last 1.5 hrs. All good so far lots of sleeping and eating. So my question is how often do i check on them? I was thinking every half hour? Is there anything else i can do to make there settling in time easier?

0BF52859-09DF-45A1-AF2E-B76FC6CD782D.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No advice but they look so content! :love:
The little one mushed in the middle :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is Lynx a boy? So you have 2 boys and 2 girls so the ones to worry about maybe are the 2 boys as they have only just met? I wouldn't leave them too long for the next few days! I have never done a quad so maybe someone who has can be more helpful. Good luck!

How exciting for you.
I can't offer advice as I've never dealt with a quad but I'd love to keep updated. Seeing your pics has made me want a quad too!

Awww! Congratulations to you & welcome to your new bunnies. I've never bonded a quad. I hope they stay all cosy. I'd err on the side of caution & watch them as much as possible (I appreciate its cold out there)

So is Lynx a boy? So you have 2 boys and 2 girls so the ones to worry about maybe are the 2 boys as they have only just met? I wouldn't leave them too long for the next few days! I have never done a quad so maybe someone who has can be more helpful. Good luck!

Yes Lynx is a boy, so 2 girls and 2 boys. The boys are so laid back, the only thing Enzo is interested in is food, he seems so hungry and lynx is eating and snuggling!! The girls are the ones to watch, May is the dominant one of the whole lot and the one i am keeping a close eye on! She is certainly the most bossy!! Peanut is just after affection from me!! so plan to check on them every half an hour. They have been together since Thursday lunch time.

How exciting for you.
I can't offer advice as I've never dealt with a quad but I'd love to keep updated. Seeing your pics has made me want a quad too!

I am very excited and i can see me not getting much sleep tonight! will be in and out checking on them all the time!!

Awww! Congratulations to you & welcome to your new bunnies. I've never bonded a quad. I hope they stay all cosy. I'd err on the side of caution & watch them as much as possible (I appreciate its cold out there)

Very cold!!!! I have been out every half an hour and fingers crossed they seem good!! will keep going out through the night!!!:)

another question!

So all going well (fingers and toes crossed) when should i start to think about increasing there space and by how much should i increase it by? I am off to work in the morning but husband is home to watch over them, would like to do it when i am home, so if all is going well was thinking i could increase it late afternoon. How does this sound?

I had a quad, I would just say take things very slow, don't increase space too soon, don't introduce anything new etc... My girls were also the ones to watch little madams! There was one spat when I put a tunnel in and I had to separate and start again! All went well though after that and they lived as a quad for a few happy years :love:

I had a quad, I would just say take things very slow, don't increase space too soon, don't introduce anything new etc... My girls were also the ones to watch little madams! There was one spat when I put a tunnel in and I had to separate and start again! All went well though after that and they lived as a quad for a few happy years :love:

Thanks for your reply, slow and steady is what i will do! As i am using panels to create their space i was thinking i could just increase it (all going well of course) by a few inches at a time so its not such a big change. Their space would gradually get bigger with out them really noticing!

My three are going off to Fat Fluffs at the end of April! So nervous. How did you find the experience? I think I'm going to end up with 4 as well by the sounds of things..!

Back