• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding Wirral area

Hi, I have 2 house rabbits Poppy and Oreo, they live in my spare room at home and are very spoilt! Usually when I go on holiday my Mum comes in twice a day to feed them and give them some company. This August we are all going away so I need somewhere for the bunnys to go for a week. I have used various people and ivy kennels in the past but they weren't ideal. Any ideas for good boarding places would be appreciated. Thank you ! Michaela

My friend uses one that will keep them indoors if they are house bunnies. I'll check the name with her for you.

this isn't too far so might be an option - the society for abandoned animals in manchester does boarding aswell. although it wouldn't be a house bunny environment, they are still inside a building in a pen and the SAA are rabbit savvy :wave:

Back