• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hollie-bobs groomed me today ....

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
........... and I am sooo soooo chuffed!!

Afterwards I came running in the house shouting like a nutter to the OH .... I think he thought I'd lost the plot!!

Aww None of my bunnies have ever groomed me!!

Dizzi used to groom the spot that I'd been sat in after I left (although I suspect she was trying to wash the hooomin smell away) and Rascal is a proper rabbity rabbit who totally dislikes any human contact (unless he is in the mood for an all over massage and then he can't get enough ....albeit not very often).

Bless her, she's such a friendly little thing ... can't believe she was abandoned by someone!! So pleased that she feels comfortable with us.

:love::love::love:

........... and I am sooo soooo chuffed!!

Afterwards I came running in the house shouting like a nutter to the OH .... I think he thought I'd lost the plot!!

Aww None of my bunnies have ever groomed me!!

Dizzi used to groom the spot that I'd been sat in after I left (although I suspect she was trying to wash the hooomin smell away) and Rascal is a proper rabbity rabbit who totally dislikes any human contact (unless he is in the mood for an all over massage and then he can't get enough ....albeit not very often).

Bless her, she's such a friendly little thing ... can't believe she was abandoned by someone!! So pleased that she feels comfortable with us.

:love::love::love:

That is truly a most beautiful thing :love:

You are now an honorary rabbit! Now go eat your poo :lol:

(seriously, I was over the moon the first time one of my rabbits groomed me. Very special)

One of my bunnies does this and the first time he did it I reacted exactly the same![emoji38] He was also not wanted by the person I rescued him from and I honestly can't work out why. Then again, I'm glad she didn't want him because I get the pleasure of having his cuddles and kisses instead [emoji38]

:love: it is so special isn't it?

Boo is a prolific groomer as was Noodley before her. Joey & Mouse just groom rabbits, radiators & soft furnishings

Awww thanks everyone, I knew you'd all 'get it'.

This morning she is being all cool and aloof .....probably so I don't get any ideas above my station! lol

Back