• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy First Birthday Albie! (A few pictures)

booboobunny

Warren Scout
My handsome little Albie (AKA Albatross) is 1 today! Thought I'd share a few pictures of him just being a little sweetie :)

About 6 months ago this tiny little rabbit came home with us, who we thought was a girl, so we called her Betsy. Straight away we booked her in for vaccinations and neutering, but just before her 'spay' the vet rang and said Betsy is a boy. So he became Albie, but he often gets called Albatross. He's grown a little since this first picture and his fluff has smoothed down a bit:

418978.jpg

He's an absolute delight who will do anything for food - such a greedy pig! He's very tolerant and doesn't struggle when it's nail clipping time and will allow you to pick him up for a while with very little fuss. He just seems to be quite a happy little guy!

423358.jpg

Personally, I think he's the most handsome bunny :love:

423357.jpg

And here he is flopping:

423359.jpg

And here he is with his friend Florence:

423360.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Back