• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feel like I need another rabbit?

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Anyone that knows me on here knows I've got my two girls Binky and Bella, still haven't found anyone to bond them and I'm starting to think it's not a good idea

I really feel like I need another rabbit (or two ;) ) - one for each girl

But - I live with my parents and also recently got kicked out of college due to MH problems, so nothing's sitting too well at the moment :lol:

They don't want anymore pets in the house or garden (we also have a Labrador who'll be 1 year tomorrow) I'm trying to respect this lol

Not sure what to do :lol: even thought about rescuing a rabbit from a bad situation, paying their vet bills etc to give me something to do and help another rabbit, but again how do I get that around my family :lol:

Sorry about posting this, but I'm sure RU will understand my craving for another rabbit :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with joey&boo....I think you would make a great volunteer!

Sadly you are in no way the position to rehome another bunny. You have to take into account your parent's wishes (it is their house)...and the fact you still need to try and bond your existing bunnies.
Good luck with the bonding and the volunteering though! :D

you sound like the perfect volunteer. are there any rescues nearby/

I've been looking for rescues near by but sadly the closest one I can personally find is about half an hour, though I know there's fosterers closer to me

I agree with joey&boo....I think you would make a great volunteer!

Sadly you are in no way the position to rehome another bunny. You have to take into account your parent's wishes (it is their house)...and the fact you still need to try and bond your existing bunnies.
Good luck with the bonding and the volunteering though! :D

I was wanting to take on two single male bunnies to bond with the females, instead of bonding them together because they have a slight clash of personality :lol:

Will definitely look into volunteering more though :)

with rescue far away for you to volunteer, if there anyway you could keep a rabbit apart from your others and foster, again you will need parents consent as there home though

with rescue far away for you to volunteer, if there anyway you could keep a rabbit apart from your others and foster, again you will need parents consent as there home though

Ahh yeah that's a good idea!

I completely understand! Me and my fiancee have two young cats and one baby rabbit & I really want another rabbit (they always say it's better to have at least two rabbits) but my fiancee won't let me get another as we have our hands full with the pets we've got! Our baby buny is also very boystrous and naughty so he's enough trouble!:lol: Just look after the bunnies you have now and then when you move out you can have as many bunnies as you want :lol: You should probably try to get a job which involves animals :)

I completely understand! Me and my fiancee have two young cats and one baby rabbit & I really want another rabbit (they always say it's better to have at least two rabbits) but my fiancee won't let me get another as we have our hands full with the pets we've got! Our baby buny is also very boystrous and naughty so he's enough trouble!:lol: Just look after the bunnies you have now and then when you move out you can have as many bunnies as you want :lol: You should probably try to get a job which involves animals :)

I'm trying to get into a job working with animals, but i have to work on getting a few more qualifications first :roll:
It does sound like you've got your hands full! I Remember How naughty my girls were when they were younger :lol:

Back