• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

graze on

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi anyone use this it's like readi grass only I've just phoned my local farm he sells 15kg of this fro ten pound x

Hi anyone use this it's like readi grass only I've just phoned my local farm he sells 15kg of this fro ten pound x

I'm sure I've come across that before, and I think it's great!

Just make sure that anything you feed to rabbits isn't covered with either molasses or linseed oil :)

yes mine have it :wave: it is fine apparently, nothing added. i don't like it as much as the readigrass we are used to but since i'm not the one eating it ...:lol:

Its so cheap & lasts forever

I once bought it for the goats, gave some to my rabbits, gave some to Sarah1989 for her rabbits, and it is so tough and sharp one of the pieces stuck in its gum :shock: it had to have it removed by the vet and have meds because it had stopped eating. Needless to say I am back to buying readigrass now!

I once bought it for the goats, gave some to my rabbits, gave some to Sarah1989 for her rabbits, and it is so tough and sharp one of the pieces stuck in its gum :shock: it had to have it removed by the vet and have meds because it had stopped eating. Needless to say I am back to buying readigrass now!

oh no :( Maybe it not one where cheaper is not just as good after all

Looking online at the prices, the graze on doesn't look any cheaper than readigrass. Also, their website looks good and wholesome :D

I suspect both companies are much of a muchness, and it was bad luck about the sharp piece.

I sometimes find the smaller bags of readigrass have longer strands, but I think that's to do with the packing process (of the larger bags) where some stems get crushed.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience, Zoobec :(

I've just bought a big sack of this and tbh it's a bit dusty. I prefer the Friendly Readigrass but that works out much dearer.

Back