• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU's famous vibes for plum fairy please!!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while sorry but if possible I'd love some of the ru's famous vibes for my little baileys neuter tomorrow.

Those who know me, life has been very cruel of late losing two of my closest friends. After everything I am one very nervous Person when going to the vets so I have been putting baileys neuter for as long as possible.

Well I've decided it's time, he's a mini lop and like many other little boys, his plums haven't quite dropped all the way but now he's over 6 months old, they are happy to go in internally but only if need be. They think it might be a case of he just sucks them up everytime someone try's to have a look or cop a feel. (So can't really blame him) If I could please have some special vibes it would be really really appreciated.

Thanks everyone xxx

Love you always H&H (forever RIP Angels)

Sending lots of vibes your way. I'm really sorry that you had to lose H&H too. I'm sure they are watching over little Bailey now and will do everything they can to keep him safe x

So sorry to hear about your loss, sending lots of vibes for your little mans neuter.

Ruthy, it's so lovely to "see" you. Sending lots and lots of vibes for Bailey - will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

Hi Ruth, good to hear from you again :wave: Sending lots of vibes for little Bailey and his op tomorrow. After everything you went through, I'm not surprised you're feeling so nervous!

Lovely photo of Honey and Harvey :love:

Missed your post yesterday, lots and lots of vibes for lovely Bailey. Hope he's home as soon as possible. Yes I'm sure Honey and Harvey are watching over and holding his paw xx

Hi everyone,

Thank you.. Well we're back home! My poor little boy isn't very happy at all!

He has a lovely selection of drugs but at the moment I haven't seen him eat anything, so I'm very closely monitoring. Fingers crossed we see some poos shortly xxx

Pooing and eating vibes for Bailey! When our little guy first pooed after his snip, it was quite dark and sticky but got back to normal by the next day xxx

Back