• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Autumn and Sunshine have a brilliant spacious new home!

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I recently returned my beloved belgian hares to the rescue (cottontails in wiltshire) where they were fostered by a kind person who kept me updated about them.

I heard yesterday that they have found a lovely new home with a large shed and plenty of free range time. I am so so glad. Its better than they had here!!!

Just goes to show what a great thing it is to rescue as they will offer 'after sales' back up for the rest of the animals life.

Good luck in your new home sweeties x

I recently returned my beloved belgian hares to the rescue (cottontails in wiltshire) where they were fostered by a kind person who kept me updated about them.

I heard yesterday that they have found a lovely new home with a large shed and plenty of free range time. I am so so glad. Its better than they had here!!!

Just goes to show what a great thing it is to rescue as they will offer 'after sales' back up for the rest of the animals life.

Good luck in your new home sweeties x

Yes, I sometimes believe that rescued animals have a better chance in life than most others. Particularly where rabbits are concerned, as they are so abused and neglected.

I'm so glad they have 'lifetime' care :D

Thanks all, I am very relieved and hope that the new owners get lots of enjoyment from them.

Back