• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I made a 'rabbit care' video!

I put together this video of 12 'basic' rabbit care tips in the hope it will help new bunny owners or those who just aren't that knowledgable on bunnies. I've had quite a positive response and one girl already telling me I've encouraged her to get her bun spayed and they will be going to a rescue to adopt bunny number 2 soon!

Just thought I would share as I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. It includes all the bunnies I've ever owned, past a present! So that's Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Hector, Theo, Poppy, Velvet, Reuben and Primrose! :love:

I put together this video of 12 'basic' rabbit care tips in the hope it will help new bunny owners or those who just aren't that knowledgable on bunnies. I've had quite a positive response and one girl already telling me I've encouraged her to get her bun spayed and they will be going to a rescue to adopt bunny number 2 soon!

Just thought I would share as I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. It includes all the bunnies I've ever owned, past a present! So that's Mischief, Tinkerbell, Jasper, Blossom, Hector, Theo, Poppy, Velvet, Reuben and Primrose! :love:

I think that's absolutely fantastic and what a lot of 'awww' moments with your gorgeous rabbits :love:

I shall definitely recommend that to anyone who adopts my foster buns, and to anyone else full stop!

Thanks so much for making it and posting it :wave:

If I were a new future bunny owner, that video would make me want to know more :D It's fantastic! And lots of lovely bunny footage XD

That is really good! It gets the important facts out there in a friendly and clear way, well done! It's lovely with all the footage of your own bunnies too :love:

Hope you don't mind but I've shared this to my Facebook page, I have at least 4 friends on my list who have rabbits which are kept on their own/in small spaces/not neutered and buy from pet shops or breeders even though I shout far and wide about the need to adopt and recommend the rescue where I got my boys from (and do home checks for!!!) hopefully this will make them realise I can talk sense seeing how happy your bunnies are!!!!

Hope you don't mind but I've shared this to my Facebook page, I have at least 4 friends on my list who have rabbits which are kept on their own/in small spaces/not neutered and buy from pet shops or breeders even though I shout far and wide about the need to adopt and recommend the rescue where I got my boys from (and do home checks for!!!) hopefully this will make them realise I can talk sense seeing how happy your bunnies are!!!!

I don't mind at all! :) I encourage everyone to share it. Tried to make it as simple but as informative as I could in an interesting way so hopefully it grabs people's attention and helps improve the lives of more rabbits! Thanks for sharing it x

Back