• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good bonding vibes needed :)

booboobunny

Warren Scout
Need some good bonding vibes for my single female rabbit BooBoo. She is vicious towards all rabbits and all bonding attempts (with about 6 different males over the course of a year) have failed. I took her for one final attempt at the rescue place where this time she decided to choose a new friend for herself. A young dutch cross female who was living with her sisters seemed interested in BooBoo and BooBoo kept going over to see her. So, they put them together and... they're fine. I think there has been a little bit of fur flying but apart from that they seem to be fairly comfortable around each other so far. I went to visit BooBoo on Sunday and she was in the same pen as this other little bunny. I can't believe that BooBoo the bully has actually been living in close vicinity to another rabbit! So, now we need super strong positive bonding vibes that this works out! They've not groomed yet but it is still amazing that BooBoo hasn't attacked her!

Also, the new little one needs a name so any suggestions welcome!

425994.jpg

Wow, they are beauties. isn't it funny she choose a girl? although totally understandable given what a delight she is. I'll have a think about names

Back