• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

deleted

Lovely photos :)
Is that a superstar hiding, Jane ;)

eta: Jane, if you look under my real name on facebook, and scroll down a little, you'll find three photos of me as a 2-5 year old. :lol:

Last edited:
<planespotter>So, the second one looks like a 737 because it's dinky, but could be anything dinky and jet, but the first? Some sort of low-wing propliner but my knowledge of those is incredibly limited.</planespotter>

I really like of her the one on the wall: it's so sharp and has great contrast!

Those are the sorts of memories that stay in your heart forever :love: They remain a part of you.

Great photos, beautiful dog. The weird thing about fashion is that you could walk around the countryside in that same coat and boots and it would look exactly what people wear now.

Quite a few boats, are they fishing or naval boats ?

No, Ewell in Surrey !! She travelled up to Shetland by plane (Heathrow to Aberdeen) and then by Ferry (Aberdeen to Shetland).

Was she allowed to sit next to you, not on an actual seat but in the passengers part of the plane? We flew from NZ to OZ with our family cat, but it was international. She was so easy going, we must have moved 6 times and she always settled down.

No, she had to travel in a Approved and especially made Transport Crate.

This is something I am worried deeply about when it comes to leaving Alaska eventually...the rabbits (should they still be with me at the time) are going to have to fly in the cabin with us and Jenna and count as carry ons at $100 a pop (so no idea what I'll do with my purse and laptop!) and the other pets (Ebon, three cats) will be in cargo. I am very uneasy about how pets are treated on interstate flights. I've heard horror stories. *shudders*

I cannot get over how much Gemma and Ebon look alike, barring that Ebon is more of a short stack (part corgi we think)

Ebon%2525202-24-12%252520a.jpg

ebon%2525202.jpg

but all those photos are so lovely! :love: And yes...I had that kind of hair back in the early eighties too! :D That is until I went for a pixie cut for a few years. May be looking at doing that again soon, I've lost more to the point that the length is showing my bald spots! :(

Thank you for sharing these photos with us, Jane. :) It is so nice to be able to enjoy your memories with you. :love: xxxxx

Back