• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more hair on me then mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well I groom her daily and tonight thought I would use the zoom groom as not used for a while and just used normal brush, omg I swear I must of been wearing more hair then her by end of session :lol: , it was sin my eyes up my nose all over my clothes, she thought it was great though, having a massage :lol:

her new coat coming through is so velvety :love:

I brushed my two mini lops today as well and also ended up with it up my nose, in my eyes and in my mouth. It even somehow managed to get in my bra![emoji38]Unfortunately mine don't enjoy it at all though and kicked imaginary dirt at me afterwards[emoji38]

Sorry - sat here having a little giggle as I can imagine you finding hair for the next few days. :lol:

I can't even get close enough to do this to the girls. They seem to know & make a dash under the piano.

I can't even get close enough to do this to the girls. They seem to know & make a dash under the piano.
I have to do it to Aboleth's matty bum sometimes: I shut her in the playhouse with me and there's nowhere she can go that I can't get to, so she just gives up after a while and takes it :twisted:

But even when mine DON'T get brushed for ages I find fluff everywhere!

I have to do it to Aboleth's matty bum sometimes: I shut her in the playhouse with me and there's nowhere she can go that I can't get to, so she just gives up after a while and takes it :twisted:

But even when mine DON'T get brushed for ages I find fluff everywhere!

awww can see you sat in wendy house :lol:

Toffee only has to move at the moment and clouds of white fur waft all around him. He only tolerates short bursts of grooming, well it's not manly you know :roll: his sister on the other hand, would let me brush her all day. I reckon she thinks she's in a spa, and I'm her beautician ! :)

Toffee only has to move at the moment and clouds of white fur waft all around him. He only tolerates short bursts of grooming, well it's not manly you know :roll: his sister on the other hand, would let me brush her all day. I reckon she thinks she's in a spa, and I'm her beautician ! :)

mabel looks abit funny this morning, with new fur then a small gap followed by fluffy hair lol

Back