• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Sofa.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
I just picked this up today, This is going in my Bunny shed, I am hoping that Three bottoms can squeeze on this!:lol:

B071ABE0-D258-4DB4-8BF1-7609BC4F2025_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

0D432321-6229-4D29-8022-5F5BB2E30B61.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fabulous ! My girlie would have that trashed in minutes unfortunately :shock: looks very cosy though :D

Fabulous ! My girlie would have that trashed in minutes unfortunately :shock: looks very cosy though :D

I think my two girls and my boy that will be hopefully joining us soon will no doubt trash it! but i will keep an eye on it and the good thing is i can remove the lovely cushion and replace with a board and some vet bed! not that i want to do that,but if needs must! :roll:

Last edited:
That's great...next for a photo of them all lined up on it. Can't wait to see your set up

I can't wait to move them over, will have to wait a little longer as my girls are going to be bonded with a very fine young man! Just waiting for a date that the rescue centre can do it. So fingers crossed they all get on and I end up with a trio! :D when they return they will have a brand new set up to live in, so lots of photos will follow. :D

I can't wait to move them over, will have to wait a little longer as my girls are going to be bonded with a very fine young man! Just waiting for a date that the rescue centre can do it. So fingers crossed they all get on and I end up with a trio! :D when they return they will have a brand new set up to live in, so lots of photos will follow. :D

Oh wow, look forward to hearing more about that :D

You are so sensible getting the Rescue Centre to do it. Much less stressful :D

Oh wow, look forward to hearing more about that :D

You are so sensible getting the Rescue Centre to do it. Much less stressful :D

I think after my last attempt at bonding the girls I thought I would let the experts do it! They showed huge promise that they would get on,they just couldn't sort out who was going to be top bunny! Neither of them took a more dominant role, So I am hoping that a boy bunny will do that job. :D I have passed the home check so just waiting on a date they can bond them. Tell you more about him (he is gorgeous) when I take them up to Fat Fluffs. :love:

I think after my last attempt at bonding the girls I thought I would let the experts do it! They showed huge promise that they would get on,they just couldn't sort out who was going to be top bunny! Neither of them took a more dominant role, So I am hoping that a boy bunny will do that job. :D I have passed the home check so just waiting on a date they can bond them. Tell you more about him (he is gorgeous) when I take them up to Fat Fluffs. :love:

Fantastic, all going well :thumb: And good luck to FF for the bonding!

Back