• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free places (bequest) being offered on FHB rabbit CPD course

ahhhh, thats warmed the cockles of my stony heart:)

Lovely isn't it? The picture of the cat and rabbit is really tranquil as well, gives a real sense of how valued they were.

Does it feel rude nominating every 'local' vet we've encountered :p

Lovely isn't it? The picture of the cat and rabbit is really tranquil as well, gives a real sense of how valued they were.

Does it feel rude nominating every 'local' vet we've encountered
:p

tbh I was going to say don't post here, we'll nominate a vet nearer us :lol:

:oops: We're as bad as each other, my brain was going off on a tangent wondering how to 'win the place' for a local vet when she told me about this on Tuesday!

:lol: well you've ruined our devious plans now :lol: I know we have a brilliant vet but they are some way away so a savvy local that does own OOH would be amazing.

I wonder if that vet in Clitheroe works at a practice with own OOH...then we could get one of her colleagues in & double the practice savviness??

:lol: well you've ruined our devious plans now :lol: I know we have a brilliant vet but they are some way away so a savvy local that does own OOH would be amazing.

I wonder if that vet in Clitheroe works at a practice with own OOH...then we could get one of her colleagues in & double the practice savviness??

Clitheroe is about as far as Harrogate for me. :( We have a new vets branch just opened in Skipton but I think the OOH is still at Ilkely. This OOH business is just a bit of a lottery.:cry:

Maybe I should nominate the vet in Colne who put antibiotic beads in to my poor Noodleys open abscess :evil:

She might be a bit reluctant though as Frances wrote a sternly worded letter :lol: I jest..I'm sure she wrote a really lovely letter

Back