• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Welfare Hutch Company - Purchasing

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello,

One of my little bunnies, Cookie is currently recovering from E.Cuniculi & GI Statis. Cookie has a head tilt which the vet believes will now stay with her which in turn effects her balance. So I am looking to upgrade her current double story hutch, to a 7ft x 3ft single hutch.
http://www.welfarehutches.co.uk/7ft_x_3ft_Single_Hutch/p1466125_10845499.aspx

I just wondered if anyone else had any experience of the their hutches?
My current hutches are covered with scrath & newton covers, which I will also go for with the new hutch but I expect will need to be bespoke, as I don't think they will do that size off the shelf.

If anyone has bought their hutches, how did you find them?
Did you opt for the preservative with order, or did you do this yourself when it arrived?

Thank you :wave:

I've never used them as indoor bunnies but it is lovely that you're upgrading to suit her needs!

I know someone on here highly recommends their hutches but I can't remember their name... hopefully they'll be along soon.

Back