• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey may have bonded himself with Bobo

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I really hope so.

I got up a bit later this morning so thought the thumping from the bunny rooms was protest at a late breakfast. I went into bunny room no.1 and very nearly stepped on Joey who was layed out in calm contentment outside Bobo's pen - along side Bobo (who was inside his pen).

Somehow the little pipsqueak had managed to jump out of his pen - which the sides of which are 120cm high :shock: - and went visiting :D. Bug and Prudhoe were a bit perturbed but not too bad - the buns in the other bunny room were aware something was going on and thumping their disapproval.

I was intending to do a slow bond with Joey and Bobo - play dates etc - but they honestly looked so content with each other already. Both are probably lonely and desperately need bunny company so that will help no doubt.

So this weekend I am bringing plans forward and am going to introduce them face to face - hubby is off work next week so he can keep an eye on things.

It would be amazing if it does work - back to 4 bonded happy pairs of buns. We've recently doubled the space of the 3 pairs so they are very happy - and once Bobo and Joey are bonded they will also have a massive pen.:D

Awww, Joey is trying to hurry you along & it looks like its worked:lol:

I hope its all smooth sailing. I have a bonded Joey & Boo which has to be a good sign :)

They're going to be such a weird couple - Joey is a slim, tiny boy (about 1.2 kgs) and he is so lively - bounces all over the place. Bobo is big hairy lump who sort of bumbles around :lol:...lots of photos to hopefully follow. Will be interesting to see how comes out dominant - Bobo was dominant when he was with Harley so might be the same again.

One thing they do have in common - both snort at feeding times :lol::love:

Back