• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tufty bun !

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Both buns are moulting like crazy just now. For some reason, Treacle has sprouted a big tuft on her head, try as I might to brush it flat, it just keeps springing back up again ! :D
She is not amused when I laugh at her.
Here's her disgruntled majesty :lol:
IMG_1495_zps8qvdxyiw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Get that camera out of my face mum, I'm going for the lionhead look !

Aww I remember when my bridge buns were moulting the vacuum came out all the time,both house buns that slobbed on the carpet.

Bless her :love: she has lovely markings :love: Boots has just started moulting too, white hair everywhere :lol:

Aboleth's started 'tufting' which looks bizarre. I've told her she has to stop because it's too cold at the moment (she's outdoors)! Treacle does look a bit silly :D

Fred is a white lionhead with beige markings and he is moulting a lot at the mo, tho he won't let us brush him! His hair is everywhere! Even all over the car seats, and he has only been in the car twice since last July and that was in a carrier! My hubby and I were out the other day and he was wearing a black coat which we noticed was covered in Fred hair, and yet that coat doesn't go anywhere near the bunny room!

Back