• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I will get my way in the end!!!!

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I absolutely adore my dogs and their funny traits, especially Holly who can be quite a spoilt brat if she doesn't get her own way or the ball/toy today she decided to keep showing Derek her pearly whites until she got her own way and got a ball of her own :lol::lol::lol:

6194f27e130b6a8d3de7af97f67ee1c6.md.jpg

7dc1fc25341c28af828fd79dfc4f49c0.md.jpg

1b55cd5f80c217c4de8cebe2f54b7ebf.md.jpg

Last edited:
One of my dogs is exactly the same and will charge in my other dog if he doesn't drop it. Out of my two it's also the girl that doesn't share very well..what does that say about us females!? Hahaha

Oh wow :shock: Don't cross that one, you might be missing a few parts! :lol:
I wish that Ebon and Jenna were a little more the same size, I'd love for them to play together. If I could be certain that Ebon wouldn't crush Jenna at all. :( And sharing? Fergeddabowdit! :lol:

Lovely photos as always Sally! :D

Lovely pictures. Very nice white teeth there.

Our dogs are the same. Kyla is the girl and obsessed with getting what they boy has... Shadow (our boy) is obsessed with annoying Kyla. He'll get a ball, or worse.. a blankie and will wave it in front of her face while growling. If she tries to take it he'll pull it out the way quick until Kyla starts to chase him around for it.

He didnt she got one of her own given to her.

Love her pearly whites and agree that she does look scary!

Back