• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo is ready for a new friend!

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
So I thought since we are hoping to have a new bunny in our family soon, I'd do a little update on Milo!
(Also it's nearly a year since we got him!) Can't wait to have a friend for him, although I'm feeling a little sad that he might not have as much love for me!!! ( I know I know it's not about me :p)

Thanks :) We've been approved by a local rescue but unfortunately they had no single females, so it's just a waiting game now!

He's very lovely. Some little girl rabbit is going to be very lucky. I hope you (and he) don't have to wait too long.

He is such a handsome little man. Are you going to look in other rescues too or just wait until this rescue has a single bunny. Also, he'll never have any less love for his mummy ;)

We're holding out for this rescue. To be honest I had a look at other rescues briefly and seemed to keep coming back to this one. They do the bonding for us which is a big plus for us as we were very anxious about it! However if anyone happens to know of another rescue in Hampshire that does bonding, please feel free to let me know :)

Back