• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits have made a new friend...

KatyS

Warren Scout
We have builders in our house today so I shut the rabbits up in their indoor cage, which they were not happy about at all! (They were perfectly fine and spent the whole morning eating hay, it's an extra large cage - they just ignored me to make sure I knew I was in trouble :lol:)

BUT, when the plasterer went by he said, "Are they lionheads?" Turns out he used to have one and he keeps saying hello to them whenever he goes past and trying to give them nose rubs :D

These rabbits just know how to win people's hearts...!

We have builders in our house today so I shut the rabbits up in their indoor cage, which they were not happy about at all! (They were perfectly fine and spent the whole morning eating hay, it's an extra large cage - they just ignored me to make sure I knew I was in trouble :lol:)

BUT, when the plasterer went by he said, "Are they lionheads?" Turns out he used to have one and he keeps saying hello to them whenever he goes past and trying to give them nose rubs :D

I always find it amazing how many people - and builders! - have a soft spot for rabbits. Often they will have kept them for their children, and seem to understand their personalities. Not all of them are too sensitive, mind!

Once when a decorating job was complete, the workman insisted he didn't want payment. I was puzzled, and he seriously said that he would prefer to have the immensely friendly and entertaining big grey rabbit that was running around my feet in the garden every day than take any money :lol:

hahaha!

When I had a decorator in fixing our rank ceilings, the bunnies were indoors for winter so I fenced them off into the kitchen and when the decorator left he had to give them both nose rubs before he left. Big softies these builder types!

I just love the fact it's the macho guy in the overalls who loves them so much :D

Haha but presumably MightyMax that wasn't really an offer you would consider!!

aww they sure do, the other year my nice neighbour was having new bathroom done, well they had to have window open it opens sideways I was sat on bench with cover, and heard him take a photo on phone and send it to someone, they phoned saying whats this about, he said this is how rabbits should live and be its amazing :oops: :love:

Back